We are here to guide you through your first visit with us!
Welcome! We are so glad you have chosen the University Eye Center at Ketchum Health (UEC) for your visit. We are here to make your first visit streamlined and easy, and hope to exceed your expectations!
Below are a few tips on what to expect for your first visit with us:
You may fill out your intake forms in advance!
Please visit our forms page to be even more prepared for your first visit. There you can fill out your intake forms in advance of your scheduled appointment saving you time upon your arrival.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- All prescription glasses, contact lenses and sunglasses
- A list of all prescribed and over the counter medications and nutritional supplements
- Your vision and medical insurance cards
- Your picture I.D.
- Referral forms from your medical doctor
- Any questions and concerns
- Be prepared to provide any co-payments at the time of service
Insurance and Payment Information
The University Eye Center at Ketchum Health accepts most vision and medical insurance plans. You can check with your insurance carrier for details regarding covered services before making your appointment. Or, you can contact us directly to find out how your insurance covers you at the UEC.
For your convenience, we offer discount programs for seniors, students and military personnel. Please contact us for details.
Thank you for choosing the University Eye Center at Ketchum Health for your vision care.